Due to COVID-19, this is what you need to know before your next visit to Peninsula Family Chiropractic
Our Patients, Staff and Families safety is of upmost importance to us. As such, we have followed information given by Health Canada, Work Safe BC and the College of Chiropractors of BC. Here are the changes you can expect during your next visit to the clinic.
Travel update. Please inform us if you have traveled off of Vancouver Island in the past 12 days.
- The front door will be propped open.
- Please wait outside on the markings, until invited in by staff.
- Once inside please stand on the markings, as directed by staff.
- Only patients receiving treatment will be asked to enter the office.
- We are seeing less patients throughout the day to allow for social distancing and appropriate cleaning between appointments.
- Where social distancing can not be observed, all staff will be wearing a mask.
- Patients we ask you to please bring a mask from home during your visit. If you do not have a mask, cloth masks will be available for sale at cost at reception.
- We are asking patients to not use the bathroom in the office at this time.
- PFC has purchased an Electrostatic Cleaning System, that wraps 360 degrees around a surface. The electrostatic solution kills over 40 different viruses, bacteria and molds (i.e. COVID-19, H1N1, HIV, Influenza A&B) in under 5 minutes.
- TREATMENT ROOMS WILL BE CLEANED WITH THE ELECTROSTATIC CLEANER AFTER EACH PATIENT.
- This cleaning product is:
- Approved by Health Canada
- Food safe
- 100% biodegradable
If You Answer YES, to any of the questions below please call the office at 250-652-4347, prior to your arrival.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days? Loss of taste or smell, rash, fever, new cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, flu-like symptoms such as headache, chills and muscle pain.
- Have you or anyone in your household/close contacts been diagnosed with or been a suspected case of COVID19? If so when?
- Is anyone in your household or close contacts currently sick or experiencing: fever, new cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches or sore throat?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside the province in the last 14 days?
- Have you have traveled off of Vancouver Island in the past 12 days?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to prepare for your next visit.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon,